Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Queen Bee Update.

Well girls, the floor is out, and we are well on our way to a new trailer! Unfortunately my camera is lost with all the pictures on it, so if anyone spots it, please call me. Today I am going to trade dad for his truck for my suburban (since we have our truck out on loan), and go use some of my gift card from Home Depot to get things to finish the floor. Also The sanding has started on Pink Lady, and Queen Bee, so hopefully we will have new paint before memorial day.

3 comments:

Jerilyn said...

I SO want to have a GG trailer! I even found an old one in bad shape, but I don't know where to start. You guys should post tutorials.

(this is the Jerilyn that is a Hassell, btw)

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Find that camera...pictures are the best!

Monica said...

Jerilyn glad you found your way to our blog. We are working on posting tips, but if you realy want to do a trailer just call, we would love to help!