Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cracking The Whip Works




Well, I hate to admit, but I'm a mean wife. But it has been over a year since we started the Queen Bee, and not much got done on it, so Julee will be out of town most of June, leaving Greg by himself, and he, Sean, and Brett have all these great plans, I had to put my foot down. Sean has no freedom until his part of the trailer is done, so he is working very hard to get it done. And also I have to throw a shout out to Brett who is also lending a hand to get Sean out of trailer prison. Thank you.


But I have to admit it is going well. The sub floor is in and complete, as well as all the windows and roof sealed, and to top it all off, almost all the electrical is done. Imagine that. We are making some headway, or Sean is, who if he wines about all the work he did ignore him, he prefers to work alone. Or with Brett.

2 comments:

Gotolson said...

Where the heck are the updates? I didn't go over to the house this weekend and I have no idea how far along you are now! Post more pics!

Danny & Ellie George Family said...

"Cracking the whip works" and I thought Sheriff Joe in Arizona was mean! We'll pray for you Sean