Monday, May 12, 2008

Silver Lining's Maiden Trip

McKenna was the first packed and ready to go.
This past weekend we took out
Silver Lining for her maiden trip. We drove up to Joseph Stewart Park up at Lost Creek. What a easy way to camp. We spent most the time in the trailer as we were only up there 13 hours. We even made breakfast inside as it was less work. I told Dusty, I didn't feel like we went camping. It's a strange concept to me, taking a house with you instead of a tent. I'm sure it will wear on me and I will soon find tent camping something foreign. It sure it nice to have a trailer when you have children. We set up the kids bed, plugged in the night light, read stories and went to bed like we do at home. We're excited for many more camping trips this season.

3 comments:

Monica said...

congrats on a successful trip!

Gotolson said...

Silver Lining will be official this week since Emily now has stickers for the back! I can't wait to see them on the trailer... they are so sweet!

The George's said...

I love the new skin. The blue rocks!